Below you will find a series of links to online resources on the Holocaust. You should click on each link, read the articles in their entirety, and then complete the following:
1. Write a brief summary (no more than five sentences) of the information in the link.
2. Write down at least two questions that came up for you as you read each article, one closed-ended question (this is a question with only one right answer, generally a one-word or short phrase) and one open-ended (this is a question that doesn't have just one right answer, it is open to interpretation). These can be questions about the information presented, about how it relates to something else, something you didn't entirely understand, whatever you want to ask as long as it connects to the text.
Use your best spelling and grammar. Your grade will based on both the quality of your writing and the content of your writing.
You should put your work in the Google Document titled "Maus Pre-Reading Webquest" that was shared with you.
Once you have finished with these links, you may work on the honors assignment that is linked at the bottom of the page.
1. http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005143 Introduction to the Holocaust
2. http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005681 Early Antisemitism
3. http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005149 Other victims of the Holocaust
4. http://www.ushmm.org/museum/exhibit/online/silentwitness/ Story of Holocaust survivor (child)
5. http://www.holocaustsurvivors.org/survivors.php Holocaust survivor stories
6. http://remember.org/educate/fotolist.html Picture tour of the concentration camp Auschwitz.